GTAinside.com - Grand Theft Auto Mods, Addons, Cars, Maps, Skins and more.

Go Back   GTAinside.com Foren > GTA V > Allgemein

Old 21.11.2018, 02:56   #1
liny195

1. PHILADELPHIA EAGLES (16-3)LAST SEASON: Won their first Super

Bowl title O. J. Howard Jersey , defeating Bill Belichick, Tom Brady and New England Patriots to capture franchise's first NFL championship since 1960. And they did it without slew of injured starters, including captains on offense, defense and special teams. Backup QB Nick Foles led way after Carson Wentz tore ACL in Week 14. Offense was balanced and potent throughout season, and coach Doug Pederson stayed aggressive in critical moments in biggest games. Jay Ajayi, LeGarrette Blount and Corey Clement led ground attack. TE Zach Ertz and WRs Alshon Jeffery and Nelson Agholor were go-to receivers. Defense thrived under coordinator Jim Schwartz. DT Fletcher Cox was monster in middle of deep line that included Brandon Graham, who secured 41-33 win over Patriots with strip-sack on Brady. Special teams also excelled with rookie K Jake Elliott showing strong leg.THEY NEED: LB, RB, TE, WR.THEY DON'T NEED: QB, CB, DL.POSSIBLE FIRST PICK: WR D.J. Moore, Maryland; RB Derrius Guice, LSU; OT Mike McGlinchey Authentic Chandler Catanzaro Jersey , Notre Dame; S Justin Reid, Stanford; LB Leighton Vander Esch, Boise State; RB Rashaad Penny, San Diego State; TE Dallas Goedert, South Dakota State.OUTLOOK: Eagles are set up to make run at becoming first team to win consecutive Super Bowl titles since New England in 2003-04 seasons. They don't have glaring need to fill so can draft best player available with 32nd pick. Trading down to add picks also possible because they only have six spots, none in second or third rounds. 32nd pick hasn't been big hit in NFL history. Only one player picked 32nd ó OT Bob St. Clair in 1953 ó is in Hall of Fame, though QB Drew Brees will join him one day and G Logan Mankins also could. Vikings drafted QB Teddy Bridgewater at 32 in 2014.Preseason - Jags at Bucs: Film Review Thoughts As has been the case all preseason, rookie running back Ronald Jones III struggled to make anything happen. But as Iíve also said all preseason, bad box score games for a running doesnít necessarily mean a bad performance. Take the following play for example:This is just a few plays into the game. Jones does a great job here avoiding not one but two tacklers behind the line of scrimmage, which was at the 46. In fact, he even gets a couple yards out of it. So itíll go in the box score as one rush for two yards, but thatís not really what happened, since at the time of his initial juke he was evading a defender three yards in the backfield. Tampa Bay didnít really go out of their way to get Jones touches in open space this preseason, so itís hard to fault him. The truth is the Bucs donít have much depth on the offensive line Youth Jason Pierre-Paul Jersey , and it showed right from the opening snap in this game. I thought overall Jones displayed good patience, agility, and decision-making as a runner.Some other guys seemed to flash on the defensive line, like Jerel Worthy, who made the initial 53 man roster, and end Patrick OíConnor and defensive tackle Adam Reth. OíConnor and Reth got cut though. As for Spence, his athleticism and burst jumps off the tape. And look, Iím no talent evaluator, but there just seems to be a lot of wasted movement, and way too many steps here:Spence is at the bottom of the screen; look at his footwork. Is it because he lacks a rush plan? His burst off the snap is good, and he decides to make an inside move when he sees the back drift outside to chip him. But the speed to power conversion youíd like to see isnít really there, and his pad level seems to get too high. Regardless, there doesnít seem to be anything really efficient about his movement, either. His development has been pretty frustrating. Griffin is the same quarterback Iíve seen. He generally makes good decisions http://www.buccaneersauthorizedshops...ita-vea-jersey , and has good accuracy, but he can stare down his targets a bit on longer throws. Heís very good at the quick game within 10 yards. Where he gets into trouble is his velocity isnít very good. So when he doesnít have great eye discipline or he holds the ball waiting for something to develop downfield, and the ball takes a bit longer to get to where its going, that can give defensive backs enough time to jump it. And longer throws tend to hang in the air a bit too long like a rainbow, which will give good safeties too much time, or will allow a beaten cornerback back into the play. But again, with a quick three-step game heíll do a good job of getting the ball out on time and accurately, and that was good to see. Also, I want to highlight something:On the above play notice how Griffin throws this with anticipation, as he starts to let it go before receiver Bobo Wilson makes his break. That helps negates some of his velocity issues. I think Griffin will be a decent backup for Ryan Fitzpatrick while Winston is suspended. I again liked offensive co-ordinator Todd Monkenís play-calling in this game. It fit Griffinís strengths pretty well as he didnít really ask Griffin to do a lot of things he couldnít do. Look, itís the preseason. Defenses play vanilla, and thereís lots of starters out all over the place. What happens in the preseason doesnít always carry over to the regular season, and that goes for the good and the bad. But in my opinion, at this point after seeing four games Carlton Davis Jersey , Iíll be pretty disappointed if Monken doesnít retain play-calling duties. I think he did a much better job of managing the down and distance, made better use of the middle of the field, called plays to his playersí strengths, and did better in the redzone and on first downs. Perhaps anecdotally, we saw shot plays sprinkled in instead of being a staple, which I think is important for the efficiency of this offense and could lead to a lot more scoring opportunities. Even if Monken retains play-calling, we donít know what if any input Koetter can or will have, or if heíll over-ride Monken in critical situations. My bottom line is if Koetter retains it, or we see a different pattern of play-calling in the regular season, something closer to what Koetter typically calls, I would adjust the Bucsí win total down a win or two. If Monken retains, I would personally up my expectation a win or two. But thatís just me.I was also shocked to see Keith Tandy get released. I think heís good enough to start somewhere, so I really have no idea what the Bucs were doing.
liny195 is offline   Reply With Quote