GTAinside.com - Grand Theft Auto Mods, Addons, Cars, Maps, Skins and more.

Go Back   GTAinside.com Foren > Off Topic > Games

Old 17.01.2019, 23:05   #1
bostana

Do you listen to other people's opinions?

Do you listen to other people's opinions? Do you think it makes sense to bet on sports? I have these friends who successfully bet with a bookmaker. Truth seen, as and lost, too, successfully. But still, if you look at the dynamics of their lives and how they put the money. They really live very well on this. What it means is well versed in the sport and where and when to put. I'd like to be able to, too. It must be hard to learn. Here for example I went to the bookie www.pin-up.bet what? Where to get the forecasts? How here to learn where it is better to put money? It's probably a whole science. Is it realistic for me to learn?
bostana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22.01.2019, 16:30   #2
Merri

To successfully make bets you need to love the sport at least one kind. For example basketball. Choose your favorite team and keep a calendar of its games. And also try to analyze the wins and losses. So you can make predictions in advance. And this already gives a chance for a successful bet. In Pin-up you will be comfortable to do this. After all, there you will also receive a one hundred percent welcome bonus on your first deposit. Therefore, the rate can be large. The main thing that managed to win. Then you will have a lot of money!
Merri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23.01.2019, 12:39   #3
Gugun

Many people can win bets and get good money live happily ever after. But there is another category of players who lose more than they win, and this makes their excitement even stronger. They put the last money and can even sell their house or car for this. I feel sorry for them. You need to make bets with a cool head and without any special emotions. And to do them when there is at least eighty percent of the estimated forecast for the outcome of the game. Otherwise, the loss is ensured.
Gugun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26.01.2019, 10:51   #4
Ferisinka

Hello! My brother plays bets. But I have never heard from him that he is listening to opinions on the predictions of other players. After all, bettors do not share much of this information among themselves. Maybe there are those that sell it for money. After all, no one is interested in advising anyone to bet for free. He loves football and watches matches of his team. Maintains a calendar of game results and practices making predictions. Sometimes everything works efficiently, and sometimes he loses. What can you do because this is a game.
Ferisinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26.01.2019, 11:23   #5
Gugun

Ferisinka! You reason very well and I wonder why you also do not bet. I think you would make a real bettor. In extreme cases, you can also join the bookmaker Pin-up with your brother. And you still do not know your capabilities. Do you also have your favorite sport and some kind of team? A brother to share with you how to properly make predictions and analytics. Do not miss the chance. If you do not get bets then put an end to this. In the meantime, you must believe in yourself. I convinced you?
Gugun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05.02.2019, 16:22   #6
Cocorun

No, I never listen to other people's opinion. If we are talking about sports, I am fond of football and betting, And the only thing that can influence me is statistics 777score.nz!
Cocorun is offline   Reply With Quote