GTAinside.com - Grand Theft Auto Mods, Addons, Cars, Maps, Skins and more.

Go Back   GTAinside.com Foren > GTA V > Allgemein

Old 13.02.2019, 06:51   #1
liny195

The New York Giants crossed the 30-point threshold last week vs.

the Carolina Panthers for the first time in 38 games Landon Collins Jersey , including their 2016 playoff loss to the Green Bay Packers. That was a good step, but if the Giants are going to play consistently good offense they are going to have to find a way to limit the incredibly high number of negative plays they have been enduring.Against the Carolina Panthers the Giants had six negative runs in 15 attempts, four offensive penalties and a sack. That’s 11 negative plays in 60 potential snaps.For the season, the Giants now have 60 negative plays in 339 potential snaps — 17.6 percent. Here’s the breakdown:Sacks — 16Negative runs — 20Negative passes — 4Offensive penalties — 20The Giants, in fact, have league’s highest percentage of negative running plays.It’s hard to generate consistent offense, and score enough points, when one of every 5.7 plays goes backwards.Cool charts that tell a storyThe first two are from SB Nation’s Bill Connelly. The last one by BBV’s Joe DeLeone.Other numbers that matter345 — Eli Manning (345) needs 5 touchdown passes to become the seventh player to reach 350 in NFL history. In Week 4 Authentic Jon Halapio Jersey , Manning surpassed Pro Football Hall of Famer Fran Tarkenton (342) for 7th most touchdown passes all-time. 114 — Odell Beckham Jr. (4,886) needs 114 receiving yards to reach 5,000 receiving yards in his career.23 — Beckham (22) needs one 100-yard receiving game to pass Amani Toomer (22) for most 100-yard receiving games in franchise history. 6 — With 100 scrimmage yards in Week 6, Saquon Barkley (5) would join Kareem Hunt (7) as the only players in NFL history with at least 100 scrimmage yards in the first six games of their careers.4-4 — The Giants’ won-loss record on Thursday Night Football.51 — The number of passing touchdowns Manning has against the Eagles, more than against any other team.120.6 — Manning’s league-best passer rating on third down this season.71.7 — Manning’s 2018 completion percentage, third in the league behind Drew Brees (75.8) and Jared Goff (73.2).68 — The jersey number new Giants’ offensive tackle Brian Mihalik will wear.5.2 — The number of penalties per game averaged by the Giants, tying them with the Tennessee Titans for fewest in the league.Post-game quotebook: What the Giants were saying after Thursday’s loss to Patriots What were New York Giants players saying after Thursday’s 17-12 preseason ending loss to the New England Patriots? Let’s go inside the locker room and find out.Donte Deayon on his two trophiesAs he was packing up to head out of the locker room Deayon was stuffing two footballs, the ones he intercepted on Thursday Cheap Evan Engram Jersey , into his equipment bag.“Man, it’s lovely,” Deayon said of seeing the footballs in his locker. “They are two Patriot ones, so it feels a little better.”Deayon on if he feels secure about making the roster “No, because honestly last year that’s how I felt going into the fourth game. I felt like I kind of laxed and it didn’t sit well with me. I had a little sick feeling in my stomach. Going into this game, I wanted to lock in, and got out there and give it my all. We’ll see what happens.“I won’t be nervous. At this point, I put it all out on the table http://www.giantscheapshops.com/chea...-martin-jersey , I put my best foot forward. At this point, what happens, happens.”Giants-Patriots: Was Kyle Lauletta’s night better than the stats indicated?Kyle Lauletta on starting the game“I was very excited. I mean, I have wanted to play more and obviously, I haven’t played a whole lot. Probably the first game was the most that I played, so to say, ‘Hey, you are going to get the start’ was big for me. I don’t think I was nervous. Any time you get out there B.J. Goodson Jersey , you’re a little bit amped up, but I don’t feel nervous. It’s more you just want to do well and you want to throw the balls so good and sometimes when you miss one, you really have to turn the page and move on. Sometimes that will haunt you and will cause you to make more mistakes. I felt comfortable back there; I just missed a couple [of throws], some by a yard or two, but it is what it is. We’ll move on and get ready for the season.Davis Webb on his preseason“I did the best I could and I think I got better each and every day. I feel confident where I’m at, and I know my teammates do. That’s the most important thing.”
liny195 is offline   Reply With Quote