GTAinside.com - Grand Theft Auto Mods, Addons, Cars, Maps, Skins and more.
Old 19.10.2007, 20:03   #1
leofroop

Issue with a couple of mods

Hi all, sorry to be a pain but i can't seem to find an answer anywhere so thought i would ask here seen as this is where i got my mods, for San Andreas the majority of mods have worked fine But.....a few have oversize wheels and im not sure if i can shrink them down etc, i used IMG tool V2 to put the vehicles in, i also put a Porsche in and that drags across the floor like the tyres have blown out but they haven't, please help i want a nice wheel size Delorean and Mad Max interceptor! Thanks in advance!
leofroop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19.10.2007, 21:01   #2
yakuza90

Send a message via ICQ to yakuza90
You will find the solution of your problem in the "vehicles.ide" data. Open the data, look for the car and you will see at the end of the line something like -1 0.74 0.74. Just change the "-1" to a "0" and the wheels might roll straight on the ground. It does not always work. Be careful by trying to modify it by hearth, if you are not too careful, your car might have "monster-frontwheels" and tiny stuff in the back
yakuza90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19.10.2007, 21:11   #3
leofroop

Thanks for the reply, i've just figured the vehicle.ide thing hehehe i've tried to modify 2 with the settings that came with the mod, one worked great so i'm a little happier but one of them doesn't seem to work the wheels are the same size OK i just changed from -1 to 0 and it worked it shrunk them, but a little too much hehe anyway of meeting half way beetween -1 and 0? Thanks again much appreciated

*EDIT*

Ok got the wheel thing pretty much sorted thanks a lot just cant get my falcon interceptor's wheels right -1 too big 0 too small :S What i would like to know though....is there anyway of making a car spawn somewhere etc when it has to be unlocked? I've put in the V8 interceptor MOD but it has to be unlocked by doing some kinda street race, but i can't proceed any further ingame due to one of the car mods making a mess of a mission, would really appreciate any help thanks

Last edited by leofroop; 19.10.2007 at 22:57.
leofroop is offline   Reply With Quote