GTAinside.com - Grand Theft Auto Mods, Addons, Cars, Maps, Skins and more.
DE: Dieses Forum befindet sich im Nur-Lesen Modus. Es können KEINE Beiträge mehr erstellt werden. Vielen Dank für Euer Verständnis.
EN: This forum is in read-only mode. No more posts can be created. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Go Back   GTAinside.com Foren > English Forums > English Please > GTA > San Andreas discussion

Old 09.02.2011, 02:24   #1
co5tello

Unhappy Modding Problems Need Help ASAP!

I have been recently having problems with my GTA SA. I have been adding vehicles and clothes and was wondering if there is a memory limit, or if there is a graphics limit in the amount of mods made.

I am using a gateway laptop i3 330m@ 2.13ghz, GMA HD graphics and 4 gb of ddr3 ram.

The game runs perfectly when its is unmodified with using custom settings in the properties, but when I start to add lots of mods the game starts to slow down and or freezes.

I've also come to learn that not all mods work, that some cars can ruin your game but I didnt take the time to check bugs for each car added, I would usually add 5 cars or so at a time.

I want to replace ALL the vehicles in the game with real counterparts and I got about 60%, but now the game freezes after about 10 seconds of play.

My GTA.img file is 1.16 gb, does that matter at all?

I've also never been able to mod CJ's cellphone, everytime I try the game either crashes or the phone is invisible. Also have a hard time modding weapons.

So basically if I need better graphics to use all the vehicles and clothes I want than I'll just wait till I'm done building my gaming rig, but if I'm not limited by the hardware then I'll just rebuild my game and check for bugs after each mod.

Can anyone please shed some light on this subject?

THANKS!
co5tello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30.03.2015, 17:13   #2
modeeper

limit for gta3

2.1 gigas is as big as mine get. Anything over that and your mod installer won't let you proceed. Whenever I fill one up to 2.1 and still have modding to do I copy/paste the gta3 into a new folder and save it somewhere, don't forget to C/P the data file in that folder too .. then paste a fresh one. If you don't the walking and talking will be all wrong after you install a new gta3. I have filled up six of those in the past 5 years.

Last edited by modeeper; 04.04.2015 at 18:21.
modeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10.04.2015, 18:46   #3
Hacker379
(◣_◢)

My gta3.img is 3GBb and I do not have any problems at all. your game limits need to be increased . I recommend you use fastman92 Limit Adjuster.