GTAinside.com - Grand Theft Auto Mods, Addons, Cars, Maps, Skins and more.

Go Back   GTAinside.com Foren > Oldschool > GTA III

Old 28.08.2018, 11:46   #1
arianamartinus

Kindle Help just started to use the apps

Hello,
I am just trying to use Kindle iPhone and iPad app to read .pdf
How I uploaded them into the app so far has been: send the pdf into my email --> open the Kindle app --> copy to kindle. Then it opens the Kindle app which I assign it to a collection. I do this through my iPhone.
However, when I login into the Kindle app with iPad. It doesn't seem that it syncs correctly as nothing gets updated. I have gone into settings and click on "sync" and it still does not work.
Thank You
arianamartinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28.08.2018, 12:47   #2
jannymartinus

Kindle Help just started to use the apps

Hello,
Download Kindle app for iOS

On your iPad or iPhone, go to the App Store – the app with all applications available for the iOS (iOS is an operating system of the iPad and iPhone).

Use the search feature to find the Kindle app. Tap “Get” button, and wait until the download is complete (see screenshot above, on the left).

2. Register the Kindle app with your Amazon account

Type the email and password combination you are using to sign in to your account in the Amazon online store.

If you have more than one Amazon account, make sure to choose the one you’re signed in on your Kindle e-reader. You used this account to buy the Kindle in the Amazon store.

When your Kindle e-reader and Kindle app for iOS are connected to the same Amazon account, all your Kindle books are synced via Amazon servers, just like all your Gmail messages are synced via Google servers, no matter which computer you choose to connect to it.

You never registered your Kindle with the Amazon? It may happen if you bought Amazon’s e-reader from a third-party seller. If you have the account on Amazon, I strongly recommend registering the Kindle with it.

Registering all your devices with the same account is the most comfortable way to manage and sync all your Kindle books. What’s more, there is no way to use the Kindle app on the iPad and iPhone without signing up.

3. Import only the books you want

Are you afraid that the moment you start syncing your Kindle and Kindle for iOS, all your Kindle ebooks will download automatically and take too much of your iPad’s memory? It won’t happen.

When you open the Kindle app, you’ll see two tabs at the bottom: “Cloud” and “Device.”
Thank You.
Kindle Support
Kindle Help
Amazon Kindle Support
jannymartinus is offline   Reply With Quote