GTAinside.com - Grand Theft Auto Mods, Addons, Cars, Maps, Skins and more.
DE: Dieses Forum befindet sich im Nur-Lesen Modus. Es können KEINE Beiträge mehr erstellt werden. Vielen Dank für Euer Verständnis.
EN: This forum is in read-only mode. No more posts can be created. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Old 05.01.2016, 15:28   #1
IoxDexon

Freerunning story help!

Ok so i have freerunning story 2.1
And Whenever i open up the parkour menu it shows up but it's blank i can not see the text at all please help !!!!!!!

Last edited by IoxDexon; 05.01.2016 at 15:48.
IoxDexon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05.01.2016, 15:48   #2
IoxDexon

pleaseee help
Old 05.01.2016, 17:26   #3
solo
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to solo Send a message via Skype™ to solo
I dont know this Mod but i know any Mods (cleo too) have a seperate .TXD. The most.TXD of this Menumods come in ?:\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\models\txd. What stands in the readme?
Old 06.01.2016, 11:45   #4
IoxDexon

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo View Post
I dont know this Mod but i know any Mods (cleo too) have a seperate .TXD. The most.TXD of this Menumods come in ?:\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\models\txd. What stands in the readme?
There is no readme file.
Old 06.01.2016, 11:49   #5
IoxDexon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IoxDexon View Post
There is no readme file.
Also,I've tryed downloading them before one another...Still doesen't work...But here's the thing...I had a copy of it just incase...And my main gta sa folder i downloaded this new text folder because i have to change it to english cause it is a russian mod. I coulden't find english in the russian mod it's too hard.
However..In the russian mod my copy of gta sa in the menu shows up and it's not a blank box.
Old 06.01.2016, 18:24   #6
solo
Super Moderator

Hm ok before you install the mod make a Backup of all Files. Then install the Mod. The mod install in the Main Folder of GTA SA this Folders and Files:

Now You have 2 Options i think. Nr.1 you change the gtasa.exe and change in the Menu your Langual or Nr.2 you go in the TEXT Folder, make a copy of the american.gtx and rename it in you langual. But i dont now that one of this work.

A other Option is that you remove all other Cleo Mods from the Cleo Folder. Any Cleo Mods dont work with other Mods. I hope one of this work for you.
Old 06.01.2016, 19:54   #7
IoxDexon

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo View Post
Hm ok before you install the mod make a Backup of all Files. Then install the Mod. The mod install in the Main Folder of GTA SA this Folders and Files:

Now You have 2 Options i think. Nr.1 you change the gtasa.exe and change in the Menu your Langual or Nr.2 you go in the TEXT Folder, make a copy of the american.gtx and rename it in you langual. But i dont now that one of this work.

A other Option is that you remove all other Cleo Mods from the Cleo Folder. Any Cleo Mods dont work with other Mods. I hope one of this work for you.
Ok 1 last thing though...I reinstalled gta sa on my steam and i'm gonna download cleo...Then try a different version of the mod fr story so is there anything else you should tell me even not involved with fr story??
Old 06.01.2016, 19:56   #8
IoxDexon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IoxDexon View Post
Ok 1 last thing though...I reinstalled gta sa on my steam and i'm gonna download cleo...Then try a different version of the mod fr story so is there anything else you should tell me even not involved with fr story??
Also,Whenever i download it i have to downgrade it or some mods such as FR story come with a downgraded version on it's own would that have anything to do with it??!??
Rename the american.txd into what???!
Old 06.01.2016, 20:25   #9
solo
Super Moderator

Quote:
or some mods such as FR story come with a downgraded version on it's own would that have anything to do with it??!??
Any Mods dont work with the US version or the V2 so that you must make a Downgrade. And when the Mod work with the russian Version of Menu so i think is the Problem in the .gtx or the one of the Cleofiles. Here is a Tutorial for install and setting etc.
Old 12.02.2019, 16:34   #10
ConnerDarwin

Essay

Grand Theft Auto has been my forever favorite game. I even did a writing piece on this game during my college days as an assignment. And surprisingly the teacher really liked it amongst other assignments.
ConnerDarwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20.09.2019, 10:57   #11
ducklife

The issues you share are very good and are of great interest to many people. It gives me lots of useful information. help me expand my knowledge.
fnaf
ducklife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27.09.2019, 07:57   #12
thutrangctp

thanks

The article is very good, hope you will have many quality articles like this.
fnaf 1
thutrangctp is offline   Reply With Quote