GTAinside.com - Grand Theft Auto Mods, Addons, Cars, Maps, Skins and more.
DE: Dieses Forum befindet sich im Nur-Lesen Modus. Es können KEINE Beiträge mehr erstellt werden. Vielen Dank für Euer Verständnis.
EN: This forum is in read-only mode. No more posts can be created. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Old 27.02.2014, 20:26   #1
Ericka

Help to modify GTA PS2

Hello, my name is Ericka and I am from Uruguay.
I hope you forgive me, if I put my question in the wrong place, or if not in English efectuo right, it happens that I'm driving with the translator and complicated.

From what I see, you are skilled in modifying the GTA.
What I'm looking and trying for many is to modify my PS2 GTA but rather find an effective method, since I have tried many times and I've only managed to pull many dvd.

I always lock the game load.
If you do not know the correct method to do so, then no one will know.

I do not intend to make any major changes, just want to switch to CJ, and if some characters are also street could.

I followed step by step methods circulating on the web, and apparently this method does not work despite using appropriate programs.

I would appreciate if anyone knows and I can ayudar.Quedo waiting, kisses.
Ericka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11.01.2019, 19:00   #2
casuc

best zero turn mowers 2019

Zero turn mowers give you the ease and convenience of mowing easily around obstacles or through tight spaces. These best zero turn mowers 2019 can make a 360 degree turn on the spot without moving an inch in either direction.
casuc is offline   Reply With Quote