GTAinside.com - Grand Theft Auto Mods, Addons, Cars, Maps, Skins and more.
Old 31.08.2019, 14:08   #1
HyacinthSubhash

Laptops: what to expect in 2019?

If it is still a little early to present all the novelties of 2019, here are four laptops that we should hear about in 2019, especially for their new features...click here to view website

1 - Nvidia accelerates on gaming on laptops

Nvidia, the inventor of the graphics processor, launched this summer its first range of RTX 20 cards for desktop PCs. A graphics card that offers a hybrid rendering, combining rasterization and ray-tracing, and especially makes the games even more photo-realistic. Decors, refraction of light, effects on the environment: the rendering is so incredible that ray-tracing allows the reflection of light in a puddle, a car body, or the eyes of a character.

Good news: Nvidia is preparing to unveil its range of RTX 20 cards for laptops. According to the website Wccftech, it should lift the veil on its declensions at the CES in Las Vegas next January for a scheduled release in the "first quarter of 2019". Great news for portable gaming.

2 - Two screens for Asus Project Precog

Introduced in June at Computex, the latest Asus has made a lot of noise. Called Project Precog, this laptop offers two real screens. This is not a first since the Chinese manufacturer Lenovo had already released a similar product. Probably a little too early, the performances not having an appointment. Equipped this time with the latest generation of Intel processors and Nvidia graphics chips, the Project Precog should not suffer the same fate mainly since this laptop should rely heavily on artificial intelligence to adapt to different uses. One example: Project Precog can tailor its virtual keyboard to suit your hands — expected release in 2019.

3 - A Dell XPS 15 with a thinner chassis

Dell has chosen not to release any model in 2018. To better bounce back in 2019? It seems that a new version of the Dell XPS 15, one of the hits of the brand in recent years, is in the pipes for 2019. Among the new expected, the laptop should present a refined chassis, which should allow him to compete with the Apple MacBook Pro. By cons, the small disappointment for the keypad, since its integration does not appear in the program of the future Dell XPS 15.

4 - The new MacBook Air unveiled

After playing with the nerves of his aficionados, Apple has just formalized the existence of his new Mac Air. Will the speculations and wishes of its users have been heard? In which direction did the Cupertino company decide to go? The new MacBook Air unveiled on October 30 is in appearance identical to its predecessors. But it is now equipped with a 13.3 "Retina display, an 8th generation Intel Core i5 processor with 8 or 16 GB of RAM. It has a Touch I fingerprint reader like the MacBook Pro. If it is lighter than its predecessor with 1.25 kg, its price starts at € 1,349.

5 - Place to the new iPad Pro!

Since the very first presentation of the iPad Pro in 2010, the tablet of Apple had not changed much. On October 30, Apple's iPad Pro X made its debut. And some speak of a real revolution. Exit the Home button and the screen borders. Now, it's a facial recognition system that can unlock the tablet. Also, it leaves room for much thinner edges that would almost forget that it is a tablet. This new iPad is devoid of a mini jack plug, and the Lightning port has been replaced by the USB-C.
HyacinthSubhash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09.09.2019, 12:51   #2
Halbert

great

Typically as I surf the 'net I try to find sites that offer good information when I found this website. I wanted to share that I discovered the information in your site has been pretty entertaining and that I learnt new things. We're sure to watch out for your future article.. Thank you for this fantastic post I will return in the future. international phone forwarding
Halbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19.09.2019, 18:29   #3
FrankieAxel

Essay

How they are doing it is great. I had to know more about it from paymetodoyourhomework.com review and I guess that a lot of people are still wondering what to do with it. It's going to be good.
FrankieAxel is offline   Reply With Quote