GTAinside.com - Grand Theft Auto Mods, Addons, Cars, Maps, Skins and more.
DE: Dieses Forum befindet sich im Nur-Lesen Modus. Es können KEINE Beiträge mehr erstellt werden. Vielen Dank für Euer Verständnis.
EN: This forum is in read-only mode. No more posts can be created. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Go Back   GTAinside.com Foren > English Forums > English Please > GTA > GTA IV discussion

Old 29.07.2015, 21:57   #1
ca5ualtymods

help importing anything as vehicle

hi i need help importing any object into gta4 as a vehicle

i want to make vehicles from scratch and start off simple say a cube , give it custom code so it can move around at will , just hover around and move on land sea and air ,

avatar can just teleport into it it doesn't have to be detailed or advanced i just need to know where to start so i can make anything a vehicle in gta4 to have some fun

id like any help you can offer , like what program to use , how to compile the two files ill need
ca5ualtymods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03.11.2018, 08:15   #2
hendryjullius

seo

Here discussing about importing anything as a vehicle. To make vehicles from scratch and start off simple say a cube, I didn't get much more information from this article. In the next update please add some more details best place to buy diamond rings
hendryjullius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16.01.2019, 12:36   #3
jiya

good article

There are different methods to import the vehicle to different places as you wish. Large goods vehicle can be used in order to transport it to your desired place. Try to share the details of the vehicles and modes of other transport for importing the vehicles. tourparisprivate.com
jiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21.01.2019, 12:02   #4
taylorshaw151

Great Blog

Hey guys I haven’t been so good at making things from scratch in GTA and all the posts here is about such things. I am so interested in the topic that I would like to know how its done. Could you share some tutorial on such topic here? photo editing services real estate
taylorshaw151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18.09.2019, 11:47   #5
ducklife

Thank you for sharing this wonderful data with us. Very valuable article. Really add value the way you described everything in this article. Keep up the good work

boxnovel
ducklife is offline   Reply With Quote