GTAinside.com - Grand Theft Auto Mods, Addons, Cars, Maps, Skins and more.

Go Back   GTAinside.com Foren > Off Topic > Plauderecke

Old 28.03.2019, 22:44   #1
bostana

I'm in the 10th grade

I'm in the 8th grade. after 9 want to go to school for pastry. friends hearing that statement discouraged me. like, find a more serious profession, and then you will work in the dining room. but this is the profession I want to move forward, I want to become a pastry chef . how do you feel about choosing such a profession and is it worth it? are there any pastry chefs among your friends? do not regret the choice? ( I perfectly know that work not the easy) But nevertheless. I like to make cakes and other pastries. As for me, it is exciting and interesting.
bostana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29.03.2019, 19:58   #2
Merri

I want to support you. You have a beautiful dream for your future profession. After all, being a pastry chef is simply wonderful and honorable. You will constantly create beauty and develop new ideas for creative baking different products. And now, on your behalf, I want to ask the guests of this topic to help the girl and suggest confectionary courses online on the Internet. I hope in the subject will be a lover to prepare sweets at home.
Merri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30.03.2019, 09:18   #3
Ferisinka

You are just clever! You have not finished school yet and are already so serious about choosing your profession. This is very commendable. I think this choice can grow into your pastry business and you can even open your homemade pastry shop in the future. For friends and acquaintances, you will first bake cakes and try yourself in the pastry business as well as gain experience. The main thing is to find normal pastry courses to get high-quality professional skills.
Ferisinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30.03.2019, 10:30   #4
Gugun

I believe that pastry courses can of course be taken. But to all this, there should also be a talent. But if a girl already at such an early age has a desire to be a pastry chef, then it is necessary to secure him and help her with the search for good courses. I think the topic will be visitors related to the confectionery craft and I ask you to tell our young lady where she can learn well. If I knew I would have suggested it.
Gugun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01.04.2019, 14:50   #5
bostana

Thank you for your kind words and support. And you know, I saw on the Internet about online courses confectionery https://coupdecoeuronline.com/en/courses/courses looked what the prices are, consulted with her parents. And they are willing to pay some of the money that I do not have enough for training. I'm curious. Someone studied confectionery business online? How goes it? Or is it better to attend real courses? Is it possible to learn how to make delicious confectionery through the Internet?
bostana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24.04.2019, 07:07   #6
detelina

I like desserts
detelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24.04.2019, 07:16   #7
detelina

learning the art of baking is wonderful
detelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15.05.2019, 06:54   #8
JohnRBW

Quote:
learning the art of baking is wonderful
So as my girlfriend. She loves to cook some nice food in the kitchen, so when she asked me to buy her a present, I wasn't doubting at all, and I knew for sure that I will buy her a pizzelle maker. And after I found a great topic about it (https://cozyhousetoday.com/best-pizzelle-maker-reviews/), I bought it, knowing all the pros and cons of every manufacturer.
JohnRBW is offline   Reply With Quote