GTAinside.com - Grand Theft Auto Mods, Addons, Cars, Maps, Skins and more.
Old 13.09.2008, 17:51   #1
hammad123

A Request

Can someone make a mod that makes airplanes more realistic like. Meaning make the airplane take off like slope not like that. And also, when you press INSERT the plane engines start up and the airplane starts to roll, and to give the airplane thurst, you press PAGE UP and to decreas thrust, you press PAGE DOWN, and to turn off airplane engines, you press END. this will make the airplane more realistic. When the airplane starts rolling, you give it some thrust and after like 25 seconds the plane takes off automatically and then you can control it. And an auto pilot system, to activate auto pilot, you press HOME, and type in box shows up and you can type in which airport you wanna go to. You type in Los Santos INTL the airplane will start up and fly to the airport and land by it self. This will make the game mor fun. If you can do this please post. Thank you.
hammad123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13.09.2008, 18:48   #2
Valkyr

Get a flight simulator. This is a pretty extensive request, I don't think anyone volunteers to do something like that. Although it sounds fun.
Old 14.09.2008, 00:48   #3
-Anti-
DS

Send a message via ICQ to -Anti-
Here are some mods you could like...
a hud for planes: http://ryosuke.my-sv.net/mapmod/hud/index.html
aircraft instrumets with autopilot:http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=307785
Hope i could help you.