GTAinside.com - Grand Theft Auto Mods, Addons, Cars, Maps, Skins and more.
DE: Dieses Forum befindet sich im Nur-Lesen Modus. Es können KEINE Beiträge mehr erstellt werden. Vielen Dank für Euer Verständnis.
EN: This forum is in read-only mode. No more posts can be created. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Old 10.01.2016, 17:28   #1
torman315

Unhappy Problem !

Hi guys ! Somebody please help me !
I don’t know how to install new cars in my GTA 3
For example, this one: http://www.gtainside.com/en/gta3/car...0-2013-bmw-m6/
There are few files there:
bmw m6.col
bmw m6.dff
bmw m6.txd
bmw m6.xml

Please somebody consult me !
torman315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10.01.2016, 18:39   #2
solo
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to solo Send a message via Skype™ to solo
First you need the Imagetool 2.0 and the TXDTool for modding. When you have this Tools start the Imagetool and open in the mainfolder of GTA III the Modelfolder and then the gta3.img. Now klick on Imagetool of Edit and than of Find. Write now the name of the Car that you will replace. The tool show you now this. Now you click first of the .dff and than on the Tool of Commands and and of replace. Next you make the same with the .txd and the .col. After this click on the Imigetool of Commands and than of Rebuild. Is the Archive rebuild you can close it. Have the Mod a handlingline, carcolor or other, you must change this too. For this go in the Mainfolder in the Datafolder and open with a Texteditor the Files they you will change (handling.cfg, carcols.cfg,....). Search your replaced Car and change the Line with this from the Readme of the Car. Save and close all. Now you can play with the new Car.
Old 11.01.2016, 17:20   #3
torman315

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo View Post
First you need the Imagetool 2.0 and the TXDTool for modding. When you have this Tools start the Imagetool and open in the mainfolder of GTA III the Modelfolder and then the gta3.img. Now klick on Imagetool of Edit and than of Find. Write now the name of the Car that you will replace. The tool show you now this. Now you click first of the .dff and than on the Tool of Commands and and of replace. Next you make the same with the .txd and the .col. After this click on the Imigetool of Commands and than of Rebuild. Is the Archive rebuild you can close it. Have the Mod a handlingline, carcolor or other, you must change this too. For this go in the Mainfolder in the Datafolder and open with a Texteditor the Files they you will change (handling.cfg, carcols.cfg,....). Search your replaced Car and change the Line with this from the Readme of the Car. Save and close all. Now you can play with the new Car.
Thanks a lot, I'll try
torman315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11.01.2016, 17:44   #4
solo
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to solo Send a message via Skype™ to solo
No Problem