GTAinside.com - Grand Theft Auto Mods, Addons, Cars, Maps, Skins and more.

Go Back   GTAinside.com Foren > GTA IV > Editing

Old 25.02.2015, 10:36   #1
faseofwin

Center of view game slightly to the right! (nvidia surround

i mean, im using two monitors "nvidia surround" and i whant that center of view the game was slightly right.

When shooting, the scope is located at the centre of two monitors, its it is inconvenient.

is the a way to move centre of view game ?

at the game, car position not a center by default, so i think option of the position cars and scope where is writen!

Last edited by faseofwin; 25.02.2015 at 10:45.
faseofwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25.02.2015, 19:27   #2
Marty McFly
so enb very shaders much graphics wow

First of all, this is a German forum, we have a foreign users subsection though.

Concerning your question: I doubt there is a script for that, it would require asymmetrical Field of View which is a hell lot to override in the game's code.

I have another idea though: basically, the scope etc is in the center of the window so a window which starts on the left border but doesn't reach the right border would have its center somewhere left of the cut between the two monitors. I don't know if you can freely select your screen resolution but windowed mode and a resolution which is horizontally a bit smaller than both screens would do the job.

So for example 2x full HD would be 3840x1080. If you choose a resolution, let's say 3500x1080 it's smaller in horizontal than the screens together. The image would be stretched to screen borders though. That's where the window mode comes in.

Red box and dot resemble how it is right now. A window which is like the green box would have its center shifted.
Marty McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26.02.2015, 06:55   #3
faseofwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
First of all, this is a German forum, we have a foreign users subsection though.

Concerning your question: I doubt there is a script for that, it would require asymmetrical Field of View which is a hell lot to override in the game's code.

I have another idea though: basically, the scope etc is in the center of the window so a window which starts on the left border but doesn't reach the right border would have its center somewhere left of the cut between the two monitors. I don't know if you can freely select your screen resolution but windowed mode and a resolution which is horizontally a bit smaller than both screens would do the job.

So for example 2x full HD would be 3840x1080. If you choose a resolution, let's say 3500x1080 it's smaller in horizontal than the screens together. The image would be stretched to screen borders though. That's where the window mode comes in.

Red box and dot resemble how it is right now. A window which is like the green box would have its center shifted.
thank you, i set windowed mode in commandline at the gtaiv folder, but its too hard always to resize windows to both monitors,(when starts game) and like i shown at the picture, http://s012.radikal.ru/i319/1502/db/c83eeaa9b6af.jpg i dont whant to see "empty place" of my desktop.
but thank you very much!!!!
i have 2 monitors samsung 940N with maximum resolution 1280/1024 each!
faseofwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26.02.2015, 21:44   #4
Marty McFly
so enb very shaders much graphics wow

Well you can force the resolution in the commandline, too so you have no space on the top and bottom as you have now (your window has the same aspect ratio as the screens. You say you have 2 times 1280x1024 so fullscreen two monitor resolution is 2560x1024. Force 2300x1024 and the spaces at the top and bottom are gone..
To hide that right side of the screen, I don't know...maybe use black wallpaper and set taskbar alignment to left so it's behind the window.
I doubt that you don't know the commandline params for screensize but here they are, nonetheless:

Code:
-windowed
-height 1024
-width 2300
Another idea....maybe if forcing a smaller window than the screensize doesn't give the desired result, maybe a window that exceeds the screen boundaries is what you look for. Just set as width a higher value than 2560, maybe 2700. Then a small part of the window reaches into the right void outside the screen but you probably won't miss that part, while the aim center is on the right screen this time.

Code:
-windowed
-height 1024
-width 2700

Last edited by Marty McFly; 26.02.2015 at 21:52.
Marty McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18.09.2018, 11:36   #5
zoxas

The account of the threat is damaging for the lives of the humans. The improvement of the blog and best essay papers is ascertained with the help of the fragile elements for the students in these structured items for the people.
zoxas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07.10.2018, 06:46   #6
jazz23

We mean that we can have this way to get the free house of fun coins here and it can be a useful way here.
jazz23 is offline   Reply With Quote