GTAinside.com - Grand Theft Auto Mods, Addons, Cars, Maps, Skins and more.

Go Back   GTAinside.com Foren > Off Topic > Plauderecke > Musik, Film & Fernsehen

Old 25.06.2019, 17:25   #1
freestown7

Where can I find a right home care agency in NY?

Hello,
My brother is looking for a job. Where can I find a right home care agency in NY?
freestown7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26.06.2019, 13:40   #2
ladygaga

Go through your local churches for advice and suggestions. Many older folks still go to church, many younger folk have older folk who are no longer able to get out and do and require elder care. Often church secretaries are treasure houses of information for direct contact or can lead you to someone who has direct contact.
ladygaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26.06.2019, 13:46   #3
oliviabacker

Hello,
Have you considered allheart home care agency already? My brother-in-law used to work with them. He warmly says about that agency even now, about their care and policy. I believe there is nothing like such a review. Simply give them a call
oliviabacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02.07.2019, 19:47   #4
Fineas

Medical Social Workers usually need an MSW. In some states, an LCSW license is required (hospitals bill insurance companies using a Social Worker's License number). Some private hospice facilities only ask for a BSW.
In college, you can specialize in more Medical oriented Social Work. Home health care https://myallamericancare.com/education/ is a rewarding and life-giving career. It is a win-win on all sides: patients get amazing care and aid, and caregivers build a solid professional career that can help them grow in many directions. If you are considering a job in the home health care industry, now is a great time to take the first steps. Not only is this a hot industry to work in today, but it only continues to grow.
Fineas is offline   Reply With Quote