GTAinside.com - Grand Theft Auto Mods, Addons, Cars, Maps, Skins and more.
DE: Dieses Forum befindet sich im Nur-Lesen Modus. Es können KEINE Beiträge mehr erstellt werden. Vielen Dank für Euer Verständnis.
EN: This forum is in read-only mode. No more posts can be created. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Go Back   GTAinside.com Foren > English Forums > English Please > GTA > San Andreas discussion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09.04.2011, 18:41   #1
Jin-Raflesia
San Andreas Drifter

Send a message via Yahoo to Jin-Raflesia
Question Graphics Patch and Car Code problems.

Hey, new here. So my San Andreas v1.01 is quite new. But since i downloaded it... i installed many mods. Cars, graphics, effects, speedometer.. etc. Now.. i forgot.. but since some point... it won't show the graphics enhancement!

Case #1: Not-working ENB Series Graphics Enhancement Patch
Details: Actually.. its not just one. I've been trying many ENB Graphics enhancers... but since some point.. it started not to update nor show the new graphics.. just plain. I am 100% sure i overwrote the "d3d9" and the "enbseries" files. And i am 100% sure that the folder is not Read-Only.. and that is quite too far to be a problem since i am using the Administrator account of the laptop... please help me find the glitch and fix it.

Now... uhhh..... Oh yeah. The Car Codes..

Case #2: Cannot Change Car Codes!
Details: (This is not the first encounter) As i have said in the first "case" or problem.. i have authority and the entire Program Data Folder is not Read-Only.. but.. i cannot write in the handling.cfg file not any other vehicle tuning file. When i try to... its fine.. i can type.. then when i save.. it opens a "save as" window.... and when i try to save it in the same folder.. it says " "You do not have permission... please contact administrator".... but i AM the admin! And actually.. i haven't been able to use the "see hidden files" option because of the same problem...... i know it's not the game's problem.. but... please DO try to help me on this one....

Much appreciate all folks to help.
Jin-Raflesia is offline   Reply With Quote