GTAinside.com - Grand Theft Auto Mods, Addons, Cars, Maps, Skins and more.
DE: Dieses Forum befindet sich im Nur-Lesen Modus. Es können KEINE Beiträge mehr erstellt werden. Vielen Dank für Euer Verständnis.
EN: This forum is in read-only mode. No more posts can be created. Thank you very much for your understanding.

Go Back   GTAinside.com Foren > English Forums > English Please > GTA > GTA IV discussion

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 17.12.2009, 14:32   #1
Akilis

Exclamation Best thing to fix GTA IV [ Clean Getaway ] Mission

Hi there !
first thing I must say is that im new in forum ...
but I got an idea to fix a bug of a mission in GTA IV .
I dont know if you got that problem or no ... but if you got it here is an idea to fix it as fast as possible
- Bug : in one of gta iv's mission you will get a bug and you cant finish the mission , mission is called [ Clean Getaway ] , it mission #10 if im not wrong..
goes like this : you must get in a train , then steal a Blistac (Blista Compact) then park it in a garage that owned by Vlad .. but if you get that bug , then the door of the garage will not open for you ( so you cant park it or you cant finish the mission )
This bug will happen to you when you have GTA IV v 1.3 or v 1.4

FIX : I have done this mission with patch 1.0.1.0 , then saved my game , and now Uploaded it for you guys , just download and use it ... and if you have ANY version or patch for GTA IV , it will not make any problem for you , and you can cuntinue missioning ...

How To Use : just download the file and put this file [ SGTA400 ] to this directary :
C:\Documents and Settings\User\Local Settings\Application Data\Rockstar Games\GTA IV\savegames

then there is a folder called [ user_SomeNumbers ] open it and past the file there
there you go , you done , go in GTA IV and load first 1st save game

Download from here :
http://www.zshare.net/download/7000338022089f3d/
Akilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12.07.2019, 20:27   #2
CadenEzekiel

This is the most easy way to fix this buggy mission. I am going to share this fix with a few of my https://www.rushmypapers.me mates. I think if I share this fix with them, they will be happy. That is what I want to see.
CadenEzekiel is offline   Reply With Quote