GTAinside.com - Grand Theft Auto Mods, Addons, Cars, Maps, Skins and more.
DE: Dieses Forum befindet sich im Nur-Lesen Modus. Es können KEINE Beiträge mehr erstellt werden. Vielen Dank für Euer Verständnis.
EN: This forum is in read-only mode. No more posts can be created. Thank you very much for your understanding.
Old 10.07.2011, 20:14   #1
mangolais

very strange

I always played gta 4 without any problems, without any stutering or fps problems, i play gta all on high, view and detail are 30 and car dens is 14

For some reason, this started to happen in the patch1 .0.7.0 because i wanted to play online,

i can enter servers everything, but wether or not im online or playing offline , and when im driving or running the car goes slowmotion for 1 sec, then the next second it goes normal, the next goes slowmotion, ( looks like slowmotion ) happens online too. in 1.0.4.0 i didnt have this problem, what is this?
the game sound continnues normaly and has no problem
even when i look at the peds they walk in slowmotion when my car goes slowmotion,

its irritating, has anyone experience a issue like this? does anyone know a fix for this?
please help

specs
i7 720qm quad 1.6ghz turbo 2.8ghz
ati hd 5650
4gb ram

catalyst driver 11.3
mangolais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26.07.2011, 07:32   #2
ASP007

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangolais View Post
I always played gta 4 without any problems, without any stutering or fps problems, i play gta all on high, view and detail are 30 and car dens is 14

For some reason, this started to happen in the patch1 .0.7.0 because i wanted to play online,

i can enter servers everything, but wether or not im online or playing offline , and when im driving or running the car goes slowmotion for 1 sec, then the next second it goes normal, the next goes slowmotion, ( looks like slowmotion ) happens online too. in 1.0.4.0 i didnt have this problem, what is this?
the game sound continnues normaly and has no problem
even when i look at the peds they walk in slowmotion when my car goes slowmotion,

its irritating, has anyone experience a issue like this? does anyone know a fix for this?
please help

specs
i7 720qm quad 1.6ghz turbo 2.8ghz
ati hd 5650
4gb ram

catalyst driver 11.3
Have you installed any New Graphics Mods?? I had similiar problem after installing a New Graphics Mod...when i removed it, all are working fine..
Pls give more details.
ASP007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26.07.2011, 10:12   #3
[XGF]der_Graf1997
0100010001100101011100100 01000000100

Send a message via ICQ to [XGF]der_Graf1997 Send a message via MSN to [XGF]der_Graf1997 Send a message via Yahoo to [XGF]der_Graf1997 Send a message via Skype™ to [XGF]der_Graf1997
Try to set the Shadow Quality from Very High to High or Medium. This mostly works
Mein SysProfile
[XGF]der_Graf1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30.01.2019, 11:43   #4
milnerjames

A few games are not supported in certain version of the OS while playing online. This must be a bug or something like that due to the support level of the system. I feel that upgrading the system to the latest driver can solve the problem. popular ring settings
milnerjames is offline   Reply With Quote