GTAinside.com Foren

GTAinside.com Foren (http://forum.gtainside.com/index.php)
-   Plauderecke (http://forum.gtainside.com/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   Caviar recipes (http://forum.gtainside.com/showthread.php?t=49052)

bostana 22.04.2019 22:10

Caviar recipes

Fish caviar is probably the most delicious thing in fish. And from the caviar of almost any fish you can cook a delicacy, and pike caviar to taste can compete even with red caviar. Pike caviar in the old days called merchant. In the yard of spring, which means that the angler in the kitchen has a chance to be fish caviar, of course, extracted legally. What can be delicious to cook from it…

The salting of eggs in the pond
To cook caviar in nature is not more difficult than at home, but how much fun! And most importantly so tasty can be a fresh spawn. The cooking process takes about 20-30 minutes.

After cutting the film at the caviar bags, lay the eggs in a bowl (preferably a deep plate) and pour hot (not boiling!) saline solution. Next, stir with a fork, or a twig with knots, and collect on these knots film. Scrape the caviar with a knife from the film is not recommended, since a third, and in unskilled hands and half of the caviar bursts and becomes unusable.

While you knead, the caviar swells, absorbs the salt solution and by the end of the process it becomes the same consistency when it gently melts on the tongue. You can eat such caviar not only in the form of sandwiches, but also just tablespoons. Impressive? Note that such caviar is not stored for a long time. Although the warning of course is stupid — how can such yummy stored for a long time…

The salting of caviar at home
Nothing prevents us to cook caviar according to the same recipe (see above) and at home. But still there are nuances. At home you can make caviar for long storage, say, for the New year and even longer.

Let's start with the fact that at home it is not necessary to remove the film with a fork or a twig. We dump caviar in a bowl, pour a little cooled boiling water. If the caviar smells of mud, the processing of hot water evaporates muddy smell. In addition, the eggs become more watery and when eating (especially noticeable in large caviar), the eggs burst between the teeth and the delicious salty juice splashes out.

Next, take a mixer with a whisk and beat well. The entire film will remain on the rim of the mixer, while the ROE still intact. Wash the eggs under cold water and remove small films, which are understood to the surface of the water. You need to wash very well, I wash at least 10-15 times.

The salting of caviar at home
Drain the water and see — caviar has become similar to millet and color and size. We throw the eggs on the gauze, hang and let the water drain. After 15-20 minutes, pour the caviar into a bowl and salt with fine salt (not iodized) to taste. The most delicious caviar is salted, but it can not be stored for a long time.

So I separate the eggs for long storage and for the next meal, and salt each portion differently. After salting, mix well the caviar with a spoon. The caviar turns from the color of the millet into an amber transparent product with a small foam on top. Put the caviar in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours, after which it can be safely eaten.

This is a classic recipe, but it always has a place for imagination. For example, many do not just salt caviar, but also add black pepper and even a little sugar. The second option: after the caviar is salted, you can add the right amount of caviar butter (vegetable), chopped dill and mix on a mixer. After that, it remains to spread this caviar stuffing on a piece of toasted bread and eat savoring.

There is another trick. If you want to taste and cook your own real red caviar, then buy unbroken pink salmon, although in this form it is not common. In one of several pink salmon, as a rule, caviar is found.

Moreover, the number of caviar in it will be comparable to the volume bought in the store of medium-sized jars weighing 200-250 grams.. Thus, you will not only get the fish, but also remain with a very decent bonus, which will cost almost more expensive than the purchased fish.

Caviar
Ingredients: caviar of any river fish — 250 gr., egg — 1pc., milk 100 gr., salt, pepper to taste.

This is a dish from my childhood, it was cooked by my grandmother. Simple, tasty and very satisfying. We mix the caviar cleared of a film with a small amount of milk, we add there one egg and we salt. Pour the resulting mixture into a heated pan with heated vegetable oil and fry (can be on both sides). The dish prepared in this way is so nutritious that it can be fed all day.

Caviar pancakes
Ingredients: caviar of any river fish — 250g. egg — 1 PC., onion medium -1 PC., medium carrot — 1 PC., flour-1-2 tbsp, salt and pepper to taste.

Grate carrots and onions on a small grater. All mix with caviar, egg, spices and flour. Flour need quite a bit, otherwise the pancakes will turn out tough. Spread with a spoon the resulting mass on a heated pan with oil and fry on both sides until tender.

ROE casserole with bread
Ingredients: fresh caviar — 300-400g., milk — 100 ml., onions — 100g., — wheat bread — 100g., fat — 20gr., salt — to taste, greens — to taste.

Caviar and wheat bread soaked in milk are passed through a meat grinder or knocked down with a mixer, add finely chopped onions, salt, pepper, put an even layer on a frying sheet, greased, and bake in the oven until Golden brown.

When ready, it remains to cut the casserole into portions and sprinkle with chopped herbs.

Caviar baked in the oven
Ingredients: 300 gr. fish caviar, 0.5 kg of beans, 2/3 Cup milk, 2 tablespoons sour cream, 2 tablespoons melted butter, 1/2 bunch dill, 1/3 tsp tarragon, salt to taste.

Beans to fill the night with cold boiled water, then cook over low heat until it becomes soft. The beans are ready drain in a colander to drain the liquid and then mince or down on the mixer along with the eggs.

In the resulting mass pour boiled chilled milk, add tarragon and salt and mix thoroughly. Form grease fat, put into it the mass, pour over sour cream and place in preheated oven.

Bake on medium heat until cooked. Ready casserole serve hot, sprinkled with chopped dill.

Nice to You to starve the worm!

liya 24.04.2019 05:52

Good resent..but not for me. I buy caviar in glass jars. In this case, you can see the eggs: their size, color, texture. In the eggs must be visible to the nucleus, as they keep their shape. If possible, be sure to taste the caviar. Although to be honest, caviar does not always come across quality ..

olssen 24.04.2019 06:39

I learned a lot of interesting things from your posts. And I somehow did not bother with the choice of caviar. He took that expensive. The truth is sometimes surprised that the taste of caviar is different. Sometimes it was too salty, sometimes there was some bitter taste. Probably it was either expired caviar or a fake. Well now bydy know how to choose the spawn .. And where are you buying?

detelina 24.04.2019 07:15

It is better to buy caviar in a glass rather than a metal container. It's true. Clear glass allows you to consider the color, size and quality of grain. If the caviar looks like it is covered with frost, it is “fake”. unfortunately there are a lot of fakes on the market, because caviar is red and especially black are in demand among buyers. A black caviar and is expensive. In addition, glass containers are chemically neutral and do not oxidize.
But it is important to understand that caviar is mined in fish. Red caviar is a fish of the salmon family, and black caviar is a family of sturgeon.
Fisheries are now an expensive type of business.
Many manufacturers began to breed fish in artificial ponds and feed chemical additives. If you are looking for high-quality caviar, then you better turn your choice to wild caviar. These are fish that are caught in the ocean. Such caviar and fish will be more useful and saturated with necessary fats. Wild fish eggs are tastier than fish bred in aquariums. I buy caviar from the manufacturer and supplier https://globalseafoods.com/collections/black-caviar. It is a company with many years of experience and a good certified quality guarantee.

Merri 24.04.2019 14:21

In my family, pike caviar is not eaten. I fry her in a pan and already in this form, it just flies away. If we buy caviar so best black sturgeon. Usually for holidays or family celebrations we buy it and make sandwiches on the table. This dish looks very original on the holiday table and naturally everyone is in demand. For a long time there is not enough sweep almost immediately.

detelina 07.05.2019 19:55

I do not understand, do you fry caviar with pike? I have not tried this. Pike caviar, like red and black, cannot be treated. This caviar that just salted. Therefore, it is important to buy caviar from reliable vendors, whose production of caviar is carried out in good conditions and clean shops.

JohnRBW 15.05.2019 06:57

Quote:

Fish caviar is probably the most delicious thing in fish. And from the caviar of almost any fish you can cook a delicacy, and pike caviar to taste can compete even with red caviar. Pike caviar in the old days called merchant. In the yard of spring, which means that the angler in the kitchen has a chance to be fish caviar, of course, extracted legally. What can be delicious to cook from it…
Yep, caviar is definitely the most valuable part of the fish.
Especially if we talk about red fish, like salmon...

Gugun 24.05.2019 16:14

Interesting topic here. It will be useful to many. My opinion is that the most important thing in the right caviar is its quality, which directly depends on the conditions in which sturgeon are raised. Good water selected balanced feed careful care of the fish selection of the best raw caviar and strict product control at all stages of production so that this true delicacy can be obtained. It is best to serve caviar in a special caviar bowl in a large container with ice where a small glass or crystal vase with caviar is put.

Ferisinka 02.06.2019 19:14

An interesting and useful topic. I would separately advise her to read to pregnant women. After all, black caviar can be a valuable source of protein that is easily absorbed by the body as well as vitamins and trace elements essential for the health of the mother and her future baby. Caviar compensates for a lack of iron in the body and restores hemoglobin levels in the blood and reduces the risk of anemia.

Merri 04.06.2019 14:58

The use of black caviar extract in cosmetics first of all gives an excellent lifting effect. As a result - significantly tightened and rejuvenated skin. The contour of the face contour becomes clearer and even wrinkles disappear. The complexion becomes pleasant and refreshed. The skin in general becomes smoother, more elastic, as if you took off a dozen years. Another useful property of sturgeon caviar is that it not only rejuvenates the skin but also strengthens the walls of blood vessels. So if you have a small vascular network with age, you can get rid of it with the help of products containing caviar extract.