GTAinside.com Foren

GTAinside.com Foren (http://forum.gtainside.com/index.php)
-   GTA V discussion (http://forum.gtainside.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Custom vehicle import. Pay, no-free (http://forum.gtainside.com/showthread.php?t=48162)

netsky3 24.11.2016 08:22

Custom vehicle import. Pay, no-free
 
Hello Everyone,
I'm looking to import my custom vehicle that i am CAD designing with blender.
Is for my personal research job and if someone of you is an expert with mods i am willing to pay for the work.

Thank you in advance

solo 24.11.2016 20:37

Import on wich Game? First you must tell us on wich Game you will have your Car. than what for a Format have your Car or is it not converted? Whne not it must first converted to the Game what you will and after the convert we can tell you how it work with import.

GermanSurvivor13 24.11.2016 22:57

Since he posted this in the GTA V thread he obviously wants to import it to GTA V.

netsky3 25.11.2016 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by GermanSurvivor13 (Post 633610)
Since he posted this in the GTA V thread he obviously wants to import it to GTA V.

Yes, correct :)

Chezy 26.11.2016 00:50

So you're creating a car with Blender and you want someone to convert it to GTA V, am I right?

netsky3 26.11.2016 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chezy (Post 633614)
So you're creating a car with Blender and you want someone to convert it to GTA V, am I right?

Yes, correct. :)

Chezy 26.11.2016 21:54

Alright! In which file formats can Blender export your model? If there's a way to transfer the model to 3ds Max and/or zModeler, converting would be no problem. Can you show some pictures of the car you're making?

netsky3 27.11.2016 12:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chezy (Post 633620)
Alright! In which file formats can Blender export your model? If there's a way to transfer the model to 3ds Max and/or zModeler, converting would be no problem. Can you show some pictures of the car you're making?

You got a PM :)

SteveWard 22.09.2018 11:28

Gta v
 
Hey, that sounds really interesting and GTA V will be more fun.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.